Stans Tyre Sealant – 473ml
Just two ounces of Stan’s in a converted standard tyre or tubeless tyre can repair punctures up to 1/4″ almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan’s Tyre Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tyres with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan’s Tyre Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -28° C. One 473ml will convert up to 8 tyres.
- First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
- Seals punctures up to 1/4″ (6.5mm) quickly
- Remains liquid inside tires for 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
- Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -28° C
- Natural materials, safe for the environment
- Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires